Recipe by crazycookinmama
Got this from a Taste Of Home Magazine from 2003. Super delicious, and good for you!
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, Cubed
- 1 lb fresh green beans, Trimmed
- 2 plum tomatoes, Chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk the vinegar, basil, 1 tablespoon of oil, sugar and salt; set aside. In a nonstick skillet, saute chicken in remaining oil over medium heat until juices run clear. Add to vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Place green beans in a steamer basket in a saucepan over 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 5-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add to chicken mixture. Add tomatoes and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Toss before serving.