Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Green Bean Chicken Casserole Packets recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups green beans, cut in thirds
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Use heavy duty aluminum foil; four 8x12 sheets. Center one chicken breast on each sheet of foil.
- Combine soup, salt and pepper. Spoon soup mixture over chicken; sprinkle with paprika. Top with vegetables; dot with butter.
- Bring up foil sides; double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for circulation inside. Repeat to make 4 packets.
- Grill about 30 minutes over medium-high heat, turning about every 10 minutes.