Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great for 4 people or 4 easy single meals.
- 8 sheet aluminum foil (12X18 inches)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 473.18 ml frozen green beans
- 2 potatoes, cut in 3/4 inch cubes
- 29.58 ml margarine or 29.58 ml butter
- Place one chicken breast half on each double layer of foil sheet.
- Spoon soup over chicken.
- Sprinkle with Paprika.
- Top with vegetables.
- Dot with margarine or butter.
- Fold up foil to form 4 separate packets.
- Place on cookie sheet and cook at 450 F for 18 to 22 minutes.
Chicken was very tender! I added garlic, but it was still missing some flavor. I love how the little packets make it mess free! Thanks for sharing this recipe!