- 8 sheets aluminum foil (12X18 inches)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 2 potatoes, cut in 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one chicken breast half on each double layer of foil sheet.
- Spoon soup over chicken.
- Sprinkle with Paprika.
- Top with vegetables.
- Dot with margarine or butter.
- Fold up foil to form 4 separate packets.
- Place on cookie sheet and cook at 450 F for 18 to 22 minutes.