Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very simple tasty recipe. I started out looking at a Kraft recipe but changed everthing including the veggies so there is no longer even a slight resemblance to it. Use Italian dressing or Sundried tomato. Any one will do. If you are not counting calories use a full fat dressing.
- Par boil your beans & Cauliflower until just crisp tender, apprx 4 minutes.
- Arrange your beans and cauliflower in an oven proof dish.
- Sprinkle on the onions.
- Pour the dressing over all.
- Lightly cover with foil.
- Bake in 375F pre heated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil continue baking for a further 15 minutes.
- Your veggies will still be crisp. If you want them well done bake for a further 10 minutes.