I do not like canned vegetables, so here is the famous recipe, but using frozen, thawed green beans instead of canned.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 -quart baking dish; stir until blended.
- 2Stir in beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup onions.
- 5Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Casserole (With Frozen Green Beans)
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.6
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 551.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: