Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I do not like canned vegetables, so here is the famous recipe, but using frozen, thawed green beans instead of canned.
- Combine soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 -quart baking dish; stir until blended.
- Stir in beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup onions.
- Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
I really liked this , it was really easy . I did 1/2 cup 1% milk and 1/4 cup of half & half and about a 1/2 cup of chedder cheese to add even more creamyness to it . Great recipe , I hate canned green beans too. thanks for sharing
Tastes great! My dad usually uses frozen green beans in this casserole too. It gives it a fres taste and cuts down some of the saltiness.