This unusual recipe is perfect for a thanksgiving dinner appetizer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 slices turkey bacon, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cream of onion soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 30 baby portabello mushrooms
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1cook bacon until crisp.
- 2add garlic and cook 1 minute longer.
- 3place green beans, 1/2 cup cheese, soup, water, nutmeg, pepper, and bacon mixture in a food processor and process until blended.
- 4transfer to a small bowl and fold in breadcrumbs.
- 5remove stems from mushrooms and discard.
- 6spray mushroom caps with cooking spray.
- 7place in a baking pan and bake on 425 for ten minutes, turning once.
- 8drain liquid from caps.
- 9fill with green bean mixture.
- 10top with remaining cheese and french fried onions.
- 11bake ten minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Casserole Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 232.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of onion soup