Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 cans adzuki beans
- 1 can shoe peg corn
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 package Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Drain beans, put in 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Drain corn, pour over beans.
- Mix onions, celery soup, sour cream and cheese. Pour over beans and corn.
- Crush crackers, melt butter and mix with crackers.
- Spread over top and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
This was delicious! All my dinner guests had at least two servings. And even I had two servings and I have never been a green bean fan. I fixed it to accompany a nice roasted pork tenderloin and it was wonderful with it. I will definitely make this one again :-)