Recipe by mandabears
A holiday classic recipe that I keep on misplacing. Finally put it 'zaar so I'll know where to find it. ENJOY
Top Review by Cypress
This recipe is the best! I still use canned green beans and use roasted garlic cream of mushroom plus add bacon bits but the soy sauce really adds a little something to the flavor that makes it so much better than the traditional recipes. Can't wait to make this again for Thanksgiving this year.
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen green beans, thawed, not cooked
- 1 1⁄3 cups french French-fried onions, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, mix soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, green beans and 2/3 cup fried onions.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot.
- Stir then sprinkle with remaining onions and bake for 5 minutes.
- TIP: instead of the 16 ounce package frozen green beans, you can use; 2 9 ounce packages of frozen green beans, 2 16 ounce cans green beans or 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans.