1/2 Photos of Green Bean Casserole
A holiday classic recipe that I keep on misplacing. Finally put it 'zaar so I'll know where to find it. ENJOY
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, mix soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, green beans and 2/3 cup fried onions.
- 3Bake for 25 minutes or until hot.
- 4Stir then sprinkle with remaining onions and bake for 5 minutes.
- 5TIP: instead of the 16 ounce package frozen green beans, you can use; 2 9 ounce packages of frozen green beans, 2 16 ounce cans green beans or 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 423.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: