Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
It's everyone's favorite Thanksgiving side. Add diced pimiento for another twist on an traditional favorite. Fresher, lighter flavor than others I have tried.
- Cook beans (either microwave or on stovetop).
- Combine milk, soup, pepper and 1/2 can onions; stir into beans in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with remaining 1/2 can onions (and pimiento, if using).
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
This is an old!! favorite recipe- been around for ages but I still feel it is the best and most simple. My married children make this recipe and not just for holidays. Enjoy!
did not taste this because i'm not a fan of condensed soups. however, this got a big thumbs up from everyone else. thanks for sharing.