Becky H's Note:
My husband requests this recipe every holiday. Very good and really simple too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in sour cream on stove.
- 2Stir in green beans and remove from heat.
- 3In a 1 1/2 quart baking dish, put a layer of beans, then a layer of cheese.
- 4Continue this variation of beans, then cheese until you exhaust the ingredients.
- 5The last layer should be cheese.
- 6Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 7Spread onion rings on top and heat for another 3 to 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.9
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 91.1 mg
- Sodium 361.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings