- 3 cans green beans, drained
- 1 small sour cream
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can French fried onion rings
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in sour cream on stove.
- Stir in green beans and remove from heat.
- In a 1 1/2 quart baking dish, put a layer of beans, then a layer of cheese.
- Continue this variation of beans, then cheese until you exhaust the ingredients.
- The last layer should be cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Spread onion rings on top and heat for another 3 to 5 minutes.