Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband requests this recipe every holiday. Very good and really simple too.
Make and share this Green Bean Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in sour cream on stove.
- Stir in green beans and remove from heat.
- In a 1 1/2 quart baking dish, put a layer of beans, then a layer of cheese.
- Continue this variation of beans, then cheese until you exhaust the ingredients.
- The last layer should be cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Spread onion rings on top and heat for another 3 to 5 minutes.
This was really tasty! My picky boyfriend, who usually hates veggies, ate two huge helpings! Thanks for the recipe, I will be using it again.
I made this recipe for Christmas Eve, 'caues I wanted to try something a little different for green bean casserole. It was a huge hit, and the husband was raving about the cheese in it. Thank you for posting. : )
I have had people say that they don't like green bean casserole until they try this one!