Recipe by butterflyday
This green bean casserole is a family tradition. My grandmother makes this every Thanksgiving. Absolutely the best! Simple and easy, but the flavor is so good!
Top Review by quietcatalyst
Always delicious! I precook the green beans with onion and garlic. Plus I crisp up the french fried onions in the microwave for a few seconds prior to mixing them in with the rest of the ingredients to keep them from getting too mushy while cooking.
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 59.14 ml milk
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 2 (822.13 g) can cut green beans, drained
- 314.66 ml French-fried onions (French's)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 qt baking dish; stir until blended.
- Stir in beans and 2/3 cup fried onions.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup fried onions.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until onions are golden.