1/5 Photos of Green Bean Casserole
This green bean casserole is a family tradition. My grandmother makes this every Thanksgiving. Absolutely the best! Simple and easy, but the flavor is so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 qt baking dish; stir until blended.
- 2Stir in beans and 2/3 cup fried onions.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup fried onions.
- 6Bake 5 more minutes or until onions are golden.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 720.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: