Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a Campbells recipe I found in a newspaper
Make and share this Green Bean Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cups green beans, tender cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup potato sticks, dry hickory-smoked
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- Place green beans into shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine well: soup, cream cheese, soy sauce and black pepper. Stir gently into beans.
- Sprinkle with mixture of potato sticks and almonds.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes.