Recipe by Choochamo
I got this recipe from an insert in the sunday paper. It's a simple recipe that most people probably use but I liked that it had some soy sauce in it and it used healthier options too. Directions were easy and it tastes great. It is a campbells/frenchs recipe!
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (regular 98% fat free or healthy request)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups of cooked and cut green beans
- 2 2⁄3 cups French's French fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in 3 quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir bean mixture up a bit, then sprinkle remaining onions.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.