Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Not your ordinary Green Bean Casserole.. I like mine with lots of Garlic.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) candurkees fried onions
- garlic salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Mix Beans, Soup and Sour cream in oven proof casserole dish.
- Add 1/2 can Fried Onions and sprinkle in garlic to taste mix well.
- Cover with Cheese and top with remaining fried onions.
- Bake about 25 minutes at 350 Degrees.
Did this for Thanksgiving. I usually HATE green bean casserole as does my entire family. We were asked to bring it for a large get-together so I used this recipe. It was THE BOMB! Everyone loved it! I am glad we found this. I will make it again!
This is a much better version of the traditional casserole. This variation is much creamier and less runny. This is replacing my current recipe.
I amde this dish for a group of Marines for Thanksgiving, and they all gave it their stamp of approval! This is a really good, traditional recipe with just a slight variation. The garlic and cheddar cheese makes it extra tasty. I will definitely continue to make this recipe whenever I have to bring the green bean casserole