Chef #1458143's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- 3Saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter.
- 4Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes and drain.
- 5Add the green beans, mushroom soup, onion rings, and House Seasoning to taste.
- 6Stir well.
- 7Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes, then top the casserole with the Cheddar and bake for 10 minutes longer, or until the casserole is hot and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Heirloom/Historical Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.3
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 883.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings