- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups sliced green beans
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter.
- Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes and drain.
- Add the green beans, mushroom soup, onion rings, and House Seasoning to taste.
- Stir well.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then top the casserole with the Cheddar and bake for 10 minutes longer, or until the casserole is hot and cheese is melted.