Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the untimate Holiday dish, I hope you enjoy -
- 5 cups hot tender-cooked cut green beans (1-inch pieces)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup dry hickory-smoked potato sticks
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, sliced
- Place green beans inot shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish. In small bowl, combine well: soup, cream cheese, soy sauce, pepper. Stir gently into beans.
- Sprinkle with mixture of potato sticks and almonds.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- TIP: When fresh green beans are not in season, frozen beans are a convenient substitute - just cook according to package directions, omitting salt.