Recipe by M.I.N.X
An old family favorite, probably just like most recipes out there, but for some reason this version seems very popular for potlucks and holiday dinners.
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3 (15 ounce) cans French style green beans
- 1 (6 ounce) can French's French fried onions (original style)
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated (or 1 lb extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated, type dependent on preference)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the green beans, and grate the cheese (or buy pre-grated).
- In a 14x10" cake pan, mix the 3 cans of green beans, mushroom soup, 1/2 lb of cheese and 1/2 can of the french fried onions. Mix well.
- After everything is mixed up, cover the top evenly with the cheese, and then the onions.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F, until the cheese is melted and some of the onions are crispy.