Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
An old family favorite, probably just like most recipes out there, but for some reason this version seems very popular for potlucks and holiday dinners.
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3 (15 ounce) cans French style green beans
- 1 (6 ounce) can French's French fried onions (original style)
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated (or 1 lb extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated, type dependent on preference)
- Drain the green beans, and grate the cheese (or buy pre-grated).
- In a 14x10" cake pan, mix the 3 cans of green beans, mushroom soup, 1/2 lb of cheese and 1/2 can of the french fried onions. Mix well.
- After everything is mixed up, cover the top evenly with the cheese, and then the onions.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F, until the cheese is melted and some of the onions are crispy.