1/1 Photo of Green Bean Casserole
This is soooooo good!! A family favorite for the two of us, or at family gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook green beans for half of the cooking time and drain well.
- 2In a large greased casserole, layer the green beans, water chestnuts, mushroom soup and cheese.
- 3Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 4Sprinkle French-fried onion rings on top and bake 5 minutes longer.
- 5This casserole may be made ahead of time and refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.9
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 87.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French style green beans
sliced water chestnuts
Campbell's half-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
French fried onion rings