- 2 packages frozen French style green beans
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can Campbell's half-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can French fried onion rings or 1 cup chopped almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook green beans for half of the cooking time and drain well.
- In a large greased casserole, layer the green beans, water chestnuts, mushroom soup and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle French-fried onion rings on top and bake 5 minutes longer.
- This casserole may be made ahead of time and refrigerated.