Recipe by southern.gal
This is one of my fav recipes it is quick and easy to make and also mouth watering. You can mix up the ingredients you want to use also. If you want you can use more cheese and or and mix it up with the soup and milk into the green beans. Also you can use both cream of chicken or cream of mushroom--both are wonderful.
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
Very nice casserole, made for our Easter Brunch and was easy to make ahead and heat just prior. I used both cans of soup and next time think I'll do one or the other and maybe cut back on the milk as it came out a little to watery for our liking - but tasty; I loved the addition of the mozzarella cheese on top with the FF onions. Thanks SG for a very nice recipe.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansrinsed & drained green beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof shredded mozzarella cheese
- French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Start by using a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Pour cans of green beans into dish.
- Pour cream of mushroom and cream of chicken Soup onto green beans.
- Pour 1/2 cup of milk in dish.
- Mix all together.
- Spread ingredients flat.
- Layer cheese on top.
- Cover cheese with french fried onions.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake in oven at 350° for about 30 minutes or till top is brown.