Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you like stuffed artichokes,try this! I'm not really sure of the amounts of the ingredients (they said I have to put something!) but just use the consistency you like- the green beans can be canned, frozen, or fresh-
- 425.24 g green beans
- olive oil
- 118.29-236.59 ml mozzarella cheese
- lemon juice or lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together except lemon.
- Place in a baking dish large enough to fill to top and not make your casserole too thick.
- Slice lemon or put as much juice as you'd like on top.
- Bake at 350° until cheese is melted.
I sliced a lemon on top instead of using juice. This was just an ok recipe for me. Something was off with the taste.