Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I don't remember where this recipe came from or if it was my Mom's or my Grandma's. At any rate, I make this as a side dish for every Thanksgiving meal.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Drain the beans thoroughly.
- Put one can of drained beans in a casserole dish.
- Add 1/2 of the soup and 1/2 of the onions on top of the beans.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Simple, traditional, delicious! Just what I was looking for.
To me and my family this is the only way to make green bean casserole. My husband requests it every holiday. Thanks for sharing.
This is THE only way I make my Green Bean Casserole and it better be on the table for the holidays! This is a tradition! Thanks for sharing!