Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a great side dish to make on holiday meals.
- 1 lb French style green bean
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups French-fried onions
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- Cook beans in salted water for 15 minutes.
- Combine green beans with mushroom soup, cheddar cheese soup, and sliced mushrooms.
- Put in 2 quart casserole dish and place in oven at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with french fried onions.
- Return to oven and bake until onions turn golden brown.