Recipe by Rita P
These are addictive. I planned to eat just one bundle, but ate four. My family says they are a winner.
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate green beans overnight in zesty Italian dressing.
- Next day, drain.
- Take 6-7 beans for each bundle and wrap with 1/2 slice bacon.
- Place on 14" cast iron pizza pan.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- When about half done, place beans on paper towel, drain pan and put beans back on pan and finish baking.
- This will cause the bacon to be crisp.