Recipe by venus2
These beans are always a hit, especially at holidays. They look pretty. My friend, Barbara gave me recipe.
Top Review by jul montgomery
Hurray! It was an instant favorite. I made them for thanksgiving and was begged to bring them for christmas. I tripled this recipe and modified the dressing. It served 15 with a little leftover. Thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 7-8 green beans into a bundle and wrap with half slice bacon.
- Secure ends with toothpick.
- Place bundles in baking dish and pour dressing over to marinate.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until bacon is cooked.
- Serve warm.