Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These beans are always a hit, especially at holidays. They look pretty. My friend, Barbara gave me recipe.
- Place 7-8 green beans into a bundle and wrap with half slice bacon.
- Secure ends with toothpick.
- Place bundles in baking dish and pour dressing over to marinate.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until bacon is cooked.
- Serve warm.
Hurray! It was an instant favorite. I made them for thanksgiving and was begged to bring them for christmas. I tripled this recipe and modified the dressing. It served 15 with a little leftover. Thanks!
This recipe leaves too much out. It doesn't say what type of beans - fresh or canned. It doesn't say to cook covered or uncovered. I used fresh green beans and they should have been cooked some before hand. Ended up having tough under cooked beans.
I made these for Easter dinner. I used fresh green beans with the ends snapped off and steamed them for 5-10 minutes. I marinated mine in Catalina dressing and they were a big hit with my family. In fact, I made two pans and only got one bundle! Thanks for a great recipe.