Recipe by Britt O's sweetie pie
I got this recipe from a friend because I loved them. I've been making them now for years and bringing them to the office for the Holidays. I bought them again yesterday and I'm still printing out the recipe. Every time I make them I have to give out the recipe. This is time consuming but well worth the effort.
Top Review by BamaBelle30
These got mixed reviews at dinner, but overall they were pretty well received. A touch too sweet for me, so next time I may decrease the sugar/butter. I also used garden fresh beans. Thanks for sharing.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans green beans
- 8 -10 slices bacon, cut in half
- 3⁄8 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter with brown sugar. When melted add Lea & Perrins, soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic salt.
- Wrap 6 to 8 whole green beans with 1/2 slice bacon and secure with toothpick. Place on cookie sheet with sides and drizzle sauce over green beans.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 to 40 minutes.