Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great for the holidays.
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 lb pepper bacon, sliced
- In a small saucepan, combine first 4 ingredients over medium-high heat. When butter has melted, remove from heat and set aside. Bundle 6 to 7 beans together, wrapping with 1 strip of bacon. Secure bacon strip with a toothpick. Place on a baking sheet. Spoon butter mixture over each bundle. Cover baking sheet and allow to.
- marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Uncover green bean bundles and cook for 40 minutes.