1/2 Photos of Green Bean Bundles
This is a great side dish for the Holiday, my family loves it and the kids will eat their green beans finally !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2Wrap 7 green beans with bacon and place in prepared dish. Repeat, using all the green beans and bacon.
- 3Combine butter with brown sugar. Pour over green bean bundles and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- 4Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.6
- Calories from Fat 448
- Total Fat 49.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.0 mg
- Sodium 787.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 42.3 g
- Protein 12.8 g