Recipe by msGigi
This is a great side dish for the Holiday, my family loves it and the kids will eat their green beans finally !
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
These are my new favorite green beans!! I used fresh green beans and had about 1/2 lb so only used 1/3 lb bacon and 1/2 the brown sugar mixture. Was a perfect amount for DH and I. The beans were tender but not mushy and the bacon was firm, not soggy. I will be making these for the holidays for sure!! Made for All You Can Cook Buffet.
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 lb bacon, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Wrap 7 green beans with bacon and place in prepared dish. Repeat, using all the green beans and bacon.
- Combine butter with brown sugar. Pour over green bean bundles and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.