Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
There may be similar bean recipes already posted but I found this old yellow newspaper article headed Green Bean Bake now 35 so it must be 55 by now! Simple quick and easy recipe and Oh so good
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- pepper (optional)
- 4 cups fresh green beans, cut in half,cooked until just crisp
- 1 can French-fried onions
- In a 1 1/2 qt casserole mix soup, milk, soy& pepper.
- Stir in beans and 1/2 can fried onions.
- Bake 350 for 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1/2 can of fried onions.
- Brown for 5 minutes more.
This was very good. The family really liked this recipe. I used cooked frozen green beans since I didn't have any fresh. I was looking for something different to make with green beans and this recipe fit the bill. Thanks Bergy!
We loved this recipe, thank you Bergy.
to me this mostly tasted like a normal green bean casserole, it was still good but nothing too special. i might add more soy sauce next time for something speical. but i really love green beans so it was still tasty.