Assemble warm and serve immediately or mix the dressing with the potatoes and refrigerate the beans separately and assemble shortly before serving to keep the beans green.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs baby yukon gold potatoes
- 12 ounces fresh green beans (I use bagged pre-nipped from the produce case)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup bottled italian or red wine and vinegar salad dressing (Preferably 7 Seas or what you like)
- 1 minced shallots or 1 very small yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- bacon, crumbles (to garnish, crisp)
- 1Halve or quarter potatoes depending on size.
- 2Steam Potatoes for about 15 minutes until tender.
- 3Steam green beans until crisp-tender (4-5 minutes).
- 4Shock green beans in ice water to stop cooking process.
- 5Whisk Mustard, dressing, herbs and shallot in small bowl.
- 6In large bowl toss potatoes, green beans and dressing.
- 7Top with bacon crumbles (if using).
- 8Serve & enjoy.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean & Baby Yukon Gold Warm Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.3
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red wine and vinegar salad dressing