Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Assemble warm and serve immediately or mix the dressing with the potatoes and refrigerate the beans separately and assemble shortly before serving to keep the beans green.
- 2 lbs baby yukon gold potatoes
- 12 ounces fresh green beans (I use bagged pre-nipped from the produce case)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup bottled italian or red wine and vinegar salad dressing (Preferably 7 Seas or what you like)
- 1 minced shallots or 1 very small yellow onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- bacon, crumbles (to garnish, crisp)
- Halve or quarter potatoes depending on size.
- Steam Potatoes for about 15 minutes until tender.
- Steam green beans until crisp-tender (4-5 minutes).
- Shock green beans in ice water to stop cooking process.
- Whisk Mustard, dressing, herbs and shallot in small bowl.
- In large bowl toss potatoes, green beans and dressing.
- Top with bacon crumbles (if using).
- Serve & enjoy.