Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Assemble warm and serve immediately or mix the dressing with the potatoes and refrigerate the beans separately and assemble shortly before serving to keep the beans green.
- 2 lbs baby yukon gold potatoes
- 12 ounces fresh green beans (I use bagged pre-nipped from the produce case)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup bottled italian or red wine and vinegar salad dressing (Preferably 7 Seas or what you like)
- 1 minced shallots or 1 very small yellow onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- bacon, crumbles (to garnish, crisp)
- Halve or quarter potatoes depending on size.
- Steam Potatoes for about 15 minutes until tender.
- Steam green beans until crisp-tender (4-5 minutes).
- Shock green beans in ice water to stop cooking process.
- Whisk Mustard, dressing, herbs and shallot in small bowl.
- In large bowl toss potatoes, green beans and dressing.
- Top with bacon crumbles (if using).
- Serve & enjoy.