Darnee LW's Note:
My sister gave me the recipe, but I've tweaked it a bit and so has the rest of the family, but this is my version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts, pureed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1 -2 cup chicken stock, as much as needed
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- parmesan cheese, shredded (to garnish)
- cayenne pepper or Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- 1Saute onion in olive oil until opaque in large skillet.
- 2Add garlic, let cook for 2-3 minute.
- 3Add green beans & artichoke to skillet, cook another 5 minute.
- 4Then add breadcrumbs and cheese, mix together well in skillet.
- 5Add chicken stock to create desired consistency.
- 6Add cayenne or Tony's to taste.
- 7Move dressing into a casserole dish.
- 8Sprinkle shredded parmesan on top.
- 9Bake in oven 325 for 20-25 minute.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean & Artichoke Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.5
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 754.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 12.4 g