Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My sister gave me the recipe, but I've tweaked it a bit and so has the rest of the family, but this is my version.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts, pureed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1 -2 cup chicken stock, as much as needed
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- parmesan cheese, shredded (to garnish)
- cayenne pepper or Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- Saute onion in olive oil until opaque in large skillet.
- Add garlic, let cook for 2-3 minute.
- Add green beans & artichoke to skillet, cook another 5 minute.
- Then add breadcrumbs and cheese, mix together well in skillet.
- Add chicken stock to create desired consistency.
- Add cayenne or Tony's to taste.
- Move dressing into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle shredded parmesan on top.
- Bake in oven 325 for 20-25 minute.