- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In dutch oven or large saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add beans; cover and cook 7 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well.
- Drain beans; rinse with cold water to cool.
- Drain well.
- Pat beans dry with paper towels.
- Place beans in shallow serving dish.
- Add dressing; toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.