My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In dutch oven or large saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil over high heat.
- 2Reduce heat to medium.
- 3Add beans; cover and cook 7 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 4Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well.
- 5Drain beans; rinse with cold water to cool.
- 6Drain well.
- 7Pat beans dry with paper towels.
- 8Place beans in shallow serving dish.
- 9Add dressing; toss to coat evenly.
- 10Sprinkle with walnuts.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean And Walnut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.4
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 152.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar