This recipe hails from Bastyr Center for Natural Health newsletter - Summer/Fall 2006. It's simple and abundant in nutrients!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 3-qt. saucepan, bring 2 qts water to a boil. cook beans until barely tender. Drain and chill in water to cease cooking. Drain again and pat dry.
- 2In a dry skillet over medium-high heat, cook sesame seeds, stirring constantly, until lightly browned. Set aside.
- 3To make dressing, whisk miso, tahini, water, lemon juice, garlic, and pepper together until smooth. Add cilantro.
- 4Mix beans, sesame seeds and 1/2-3/4 cup of miso dressing. Any extra miso dressing can be kept refigerated for up to a month.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean and Sesame Salad
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.5
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: