Recipe by cmacooks
This recipe was given to me by my best friend, Karen, and I love to make it in the summer with the freshest green beans. The only adaptation I made (which is unusual for me) is the addition of the capers. I think they are a great addition.
- 1 lb new potato
- 1⁄2 lb green beans
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare dressing ingredients in bottom of a bowl, and whisk together.
- Boil new potatoes 25 minutes.
- When cool, peel and dice.
- Parboil green beans (about 5 minutes), stop cooking in cold water.
- Add vegetables to dressing, and mix.
- Can serve at room temperature or cold.