Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
YUM! I found this on another site and I'm posting it for Zaar World Tour 5 for France. Be sure to allow time for this to set after making it to marinate and allow the flavors to blend (2 hours).
Top Review by FLUFFSTER
This is sooo good! Really yummy! I love green beans and usually always have them, and am always looking for another way to make them. This ia a great way to serve them. I have to admit that I had a bowl of this while it was cooling, you know, just to make sure it was cookling properly! Wink Wink! It was! Thanks for shering! Made for Green event at KK's forum!
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 lb potato
- olive oil (1 to 2 tablespoons)
- sliced black olives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove 'tails' from the green beans, cut them into 2 inch lengths, and simmer them until just soft.
- Peel the potatoes, cut in 2cm chunks, and boil gently until cooked but not falling to pieces.
- Allow the potatoes and beans to cool.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill for 2 hours.