- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 -5 small potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (1 lb) can French style green bean
- 1 (6 ounce) can French's cheddar french fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube all potatoes and boil until almost cooked through, about 8 minute.
- In the meantime, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray casserole dish with a butter flavored spray.
- Mix together in dish the soup, soy sauce and pepper.
- Stir in green beans and about 2 oz of the onions.
- Drain potatoes and fold into the mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 25 min until bubbling. Stir well.
- Cover with another 2 oz of the onions and bake 5 more min until the onions on top are crispy.