Great flavor combination and very easy to throw together.
Make and share this Green Bean and Parmesan Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan and add the green beans and garlic cooking for 2-3 minutes over medium heat,stirring frequently.
- Stir in the stock and season with salt and pepper;bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer,uncovered,for 10-15 minutes until beans are tender.
- Pour soup into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Return to pan and reheat slowly.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and cream and sprinkle with parsley.