1/2 Photos of Green Bean and Parmesan Soup
Great flavor combination and very easy to throw together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a medium saucepan and add the green beans and garlic cooking for 2-3 minutes over medium heat,stirring frequently.
- 2Stir in the stock and season with salt and pepper;bring to a boil.
- 3Lower heat and simmer,uncovered,for 10-15 minutes until beans are tender.
- 4Pour soup into a food processor and process until smooth.
- 5Return to pan and reheat slowly.
- 6Stir in Parmesan cheese and cream and sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean and Parmesan Soup
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.4
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 242.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: