Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I haven't tried this, I found it on an organic foods websight and wanted to save it to try sometime
- 2 teaspoons organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, cut in 1 inch lengths
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup artichoke heart, quartered (water pack)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable stock or 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup diced feta cheese
- 1⁄8 cup organic kalamata olive, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté first four ingredients for 3 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts, vegetable stock and cornstarch mixture and bring to a simmer until sauce is thickened.
- Add remaining ingredients and serve over cooked pasta, rice or orzo.