8 hrs 15 mins
I made this up on the fly! It's a tasty way to prepare a cheap cut of meat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Mix lime juice, dressing, garlic, and hot sauce in a large bowl to create a marinade.
- 22. Salt and pepper steaks and add to marinade. Refrigerate for approximately 8 hours.
- 33. Cook steaks in large heavy skillet on medium heat for approximately 10 minutes, or until almost done. Remove from skillet.
- 44. Pour beer in the pan to deglaze. Add onion and cook until tender.
- 55. Add green beans and return the steaks to the pan. Cook until green beans are warm.
- 66. Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean and Eye of Round Steak Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.6
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 411.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless eye of round beef steak