Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this (strangely enough) in a newsletter advertising area flea markets/antique shops in Tennessee while we were passing through on vacation. (My husband picked the flier up at a rest area.) I gave it a shot, and wow...outstanding!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place drained green beans and corn in a 1 1/2 quart greased casserole dish.
- Mix soup, sour cream and cheese and pour over top of vegetables.
- Crush crackers and mix thoroughly with melted butter.
- Place evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.