Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Green Bean and Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Lightly spray 11x7-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix soup and milk until well blended.
- In another small bowl, mix stuffing crumbs and melted butter.
- In baking dish, layer chicken, green beans, soup mixture and stuffing mixture.
- Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and mixture is hot and bubbly.