Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Make and share this Green Bean and Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix, crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Lightly spray 11x7-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix soup and milk until well blended.
- In another small bowl, mix stuffing crumbs and melted butter.
- In baking dish, layer chicken, green beans, soup mixture and stuffing mixture.
- Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and mixture is hot and bubbly.