1/2 Photos of Green Bean and Cherry Tomato Salad
Simply Chris's Note:
I found this recipe in Cooking Light a couple years ago. My family loves it and I make it all year long, not just in the summer. In a pinch, I have even made this using Trader Joe's frozen baby french green beans. This salad is always a big hit. Try to use a good quality red wine vinegar, like a cabernet vinegar, it really makes a difference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beans in boiling water 7 minutes or until tender.
- 3Place beans, tomatoes, and oregano in a large bowl; toss gently to combine.
- 4Combine the shallots and vinegar, stirring with a whisk.
- 5Let vinegar mixture stand 10 minutes.
- 6Add oil, salt, and pepper to vinegar mixture, stirring with a whisk until well blended.
- 7Pour vinaigrette over bean mixture; toss well.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean and Cherry Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 202.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g