Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My new favorite refreshing summer salad.
Make and share this Green Bean and Basil Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Steam the green beans for about 10 minutes, until tender.
- You can also cook them in the microwave for about 4 minutes.
- Set aside in a bowl.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar and seasonings.
- Pour this over the green beans.
- Add the scallions and toss gently.
- Cover and place in the fridge until cold.
- The flavor really intensifies if you let the salad chill for 24 hours.
This recipe makes lots of dressing and I only needed about half of what I made. Very nice salad and the scallions make a very nice colour contrast.