1/1 Photo of Green Bean and Basil Salad
My new favorite refreshing summer salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam the green beans for about 10 minutes, until tender.
- 2You can also cook them in the microwave for about 4 minutes.
- 3Set aside in a bowl.
- 4Whisk together the oil, vinegar and seasonings.
- 5Pour this over the green beans.
- 6Add the scallions and toss gently.
- 7Cover and place in the fridge until cold.
- 8The flavor really intensifies if you let the salad chill for 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean and Basil Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 151.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g