Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Texas Recipes Facebook
Make and share this Green Avocado Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 4 avocados
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, avocados, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and sour cream, process until smooth.
- Add in the Rotel tomatoes, and green chilies in, and pulse several times to finish the sauce.
- Serve with chips.