ZWT7, Italy. From http://www.spain-recipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the asparagus and cook them with water and salt, for 10 minutes.
- 2Drain them and let them to cool down.
- 3Wrap them in pairs with a salmon sheet, so that the tips are not covered, add some fish broth and bake them in a 375F oven for 5 minutes.
- 4Drain the broth and keep the asparagus warm, add to the broth, the chopped parsley, some salt, pepper and the butter. Then blend in a mixer.
- 5Keep heated.
- 6Place on each plate three bundles and season them with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Asparagus With Fresh Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.1
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 523.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: