ZWT7, Italy. From http://www.spain-recipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the asparagus and cook them with water and salt, for 10 minutes.
- 2Drain them and let them to cool down.
- 3Wrap them in pairs with a salmon sheet, so that the tips are not covered, add some fish broth and bake them in a 375F oven for 5 minutes.
- 4Drain the broth and keep the asparagus warm, add to the broth, the chopped parsley, some salt, pepper and the butter. Then blend in a mixer.
- 5Keep heated.
- 6Place on each plate three bundles and season them with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Asparagus With Fresh Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.1
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 523.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: