Recipe by UmmBinat
ZWT7, Italy. From http://www.spain-recipes.com.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
This was an interesting way to serve both asparagus & salmon, which we both enjoy! I did cut the recipe in half for the 2 of us & did season it with lemon pepper instead of the usual S&P! Very fancy, very nice ~ Thanks for sharing the recipe!! [Made & reviewed while in Great Britain with ZWT6]
- 24 green asparagus
- 12 sheets fresh salmon
- 7 ounces butter
- 15 fluid ounces fish stock
- salt, pepper, parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the asparagus and cook them with water and salt, for 10 minutes.
- Drain them and let them to cool down.
- Wrap them in pairs with a salmon sheet, so that the tips are not covered, add some fish broth and bake them in a 375F oven for 5 minutes.
- Drain the broth and keep the asparagus warm, add to the broth, the chopped parsley, some salt, pepper and the butter. Then blend in a mixer.
- Keep heated.
- Place on each plate three bundles and season them with the sauce.