Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dedicated to the kid in all of us. From Parents' Magazine.
- 2 slices granny smith apples, unpeeled (cut into about 1-inch slices)
- creamy peanut butter
- 2 large green seedless grapes
- 2 chocolate chips or 2 raisins
- lemon juice (optional)
- Tip: If you wish, immediately after slicing the apples, you can squeeze a bit of lemon or orange juice to stop browning.
- MOUTH: Spread on some peanut butter on one slice of apple and place the other apple slice on top. It doesn't need to be perfect! You are trying to make it look like the monster has "ooze" coming out of its mouth! ;).
- EYES: Trim off one small end of each grape so that it's flat. Using a little bit of peanut butter attach the grapes to the top apple slice, creating the monster's eyeballs.
- Add another dollop of peanut butter to the top of the grapes and attach the chocolate chips (or raisins) creating the monster's pupils.
- Creature from the Black Lagoon still scares me!